Monday, December 6, 2010

Internet4Classrooms

As I googled my way through the Web looking for resources to teach my daughter to read small words, I came across Internet4Classrooms.
It is a very rich site - lots of links. I focused on those links that would potentially help my children - Links for PreK-12 - Elementary Subjects - Language Arts - 1st Grade Language Arts Skills Practice
- First Grade Skillbuilders Language Arts - Language - Parts of Speech - All about Adjectives. This lead me to some kind of interactive presentation that a teacher would use in the class to teach students about adjectives. A parent could use this too. I am skeptical about being able to hold the attention of my six year old with this. I will try later today, and report the results.

In general, very rich site - lots and lots of links. I plan to explore this site in depth to identify parts that would benefit my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment